LetterSeals.com Original Faux Sealing Wax - Single Sticks
- For use in a full sized (not mini), low temperature rated glue gun (0.43")
- 8-10 impressions per stick with 3/4" diameter stamp
- Shiny finish
- Flexible and strong enough for mailing
- FDA certified for food contact
- Sold per stick
Faux Sealing Wax is a plastic sealing wax that will stay adhered to the smoothest of papers, and will not crack or smear during mailing.
Faux Wax is a very strong holding product & can easily hold onto your seal stamp; we recommend one uses an ice pack (or our non stick product) during production to easily release your sealing coin.
As an added bonus, this holds a FDA certification for contact with food, which has made it very popular for topping wines, beers, and other food packaging.
Since faux wax is plastic based, it could be considered as a vegan substitution other sealing waxes - which use beeswax, shellac, or other animal source ingredients.
FDA Regulation #21CFR175.105 for food packaging / Made in the USA
☛ Please note: changing wax colors in your glue gun can take at least 2 sticks to complete.
If you need a seal that will crack or break for opening,
please view our breakable sealing wax category.
The wax will melt into a pooling chamber within the gun, and new colors will mix with the old, until enough new wax color runs true.
➢ This can create some fun combinations if you plan out your colors!
➢ If it is important for colors to not mix, you may wish to consider:
- Dedicating one glue gun to one color.
- Cutting pieces of lesser used colors to melt in our melting spoon
- (a melting pot is not recommended for this wax)