We personally enjoy using this line of metallic inks to help contrast the recessed
portions of a stamped design.
Encore Metallic inks are a pigment ink, which stays adhered to waxes and plastics.
* Melt / apply wax to project area
* Dab seal stamp lightly on ink pad, ensuring even coverage
* Place inked stamp onto wax with light pressure
* Allow wax to set before removing stamp
* Wipe away remaining ink from stamp if you are finished with application.
It may take quite some time for the ink to set or dry.
- this is usually not much of a concern with our clients,
as the seals are usually not handled directly.