Letter writing societies and clubs keep the tradition of hand written correspondence alive and evolving with events, pen pal groups, special products and more.
Join a group in your area to learn about upcoming events, find ephemera items, and get back to the basics of treasured communication.
Hand written notes & letters are important!
- Letters + notes demonstrate the importance of a relationship.
- A written note or thank you is a way to touch those you love.
- Writing a letter can make you happier!
- A personal thank you note is an important way to show appreciation for a gift or effort.
- What a surprise for someone to find in their mailbox!
- It is easier than you think!
WORLDWIDE or NATIONAL
RAVELRY MEMBER COMMUNITY
Lonely Pencil Club (kids only)
If your society or club in not listed, please email me to be added to the list: hello@letterseals