Stamp Cooling Ice Pack
We highly recommend using frozen ice packs to help cool down seals when using very strong bonding waxes*, and when producing a quantity of seals.
Heat will transfer from the hot wax into the seal.
Sealing wax will adhere to a warm stamp face unless one chills the stamp, or uses a non stick product or highlighting ink as a releasing agent.
A chilled seal stamp will help the hot wax set quickly, and will help prevent waxes from sticking to the stamp.
- Ice Packs are Non-toxic, Reusable, & Made in the USA!
- Once frozen, it will stay well chilled for hours
- Dimensions: 6 x 4.5 x 0.75 Inch | Designs will vary
- Store in your freezer so it is ready when you are!
If you are doing a large scale production of seals, you may consider having two ice packs on hand. Your production will be more streamlined if you are able to rotate out a pack as it begins to warm & melt.
* Strong bonding waxes would be ones such as Faux Wax and Waterstons Wax.