NEW Sealing Wax Melter + Melting Spoon | Sealing Wax Furnace
Easily melt your favorite sealing waxes with our candle powered
sealing wax melter + melting spoon.
The spoon diameter will easily hold enough wax for our largest,
2" diameter seals.
1 Soy Tea Candle
✅ TO USE:
1. Place 3 or more wax beads, or a small amount of broken bits of wax sticks, into the spoon and hold over the heat until the wax just melts to a thick honey like consistency.
If the wax is melted until very liquid, it will be too thin, and not take a good impression.
2. Pour the melted wax onto your project and emboss with seal.
Waiting a few moments before embossing may create better definition in the wax.
Experiment to find the correct waiting period for the conditions in your area.
- Create new colors and marbling effects by melting colors together.
To clean the Melting Spoon:
Warm the spoon if cool to soften/melt wax residue, and wrap inside a doubled up paper towel (grabbing the spoon with the paper towel works best).
Spin and rub the spoon inside the towel as you push the towel into the areas you are cleaning.
All wax and soot is easily removed with this method - depending on the amount of residue you are removing you may find you will need to rewarm the spoon or use a paper towel or two.
Be careful of any hot wax on the paper towel!
✅ WHAT TO USE:
- Use ANY sealing wax with this method - wick, glue gun, beads, wickless.
Just cut your stick to fit the spoon, and spoon out any wicks once melted.
- Use a soy tea candle to prevent soot from coating the spoon (1 included).
✅ VIDEO DEMONSTRATION: