Faux Sealing Wax - Single Sticks
- For use in a full-sized low temperature rated glue gun (not mini)
- Sticks are 4" x 0.43" | 101mm x 10.9mm
- 10-12 impressions per stick with 0.75" | 19mm diameter stamp
- Shiny finish
- Flexible and strong enough for mailing
- FDA certified for food contact *
- Plastic sealing product, not wax based
- Sold per stick
As an added bonus, this holds an FDA certification* for contact with food, which has made it very popular for topping wines, beers, and other food packaging.
Since faux wax is plastic based, it could be considered as a vegan substitution other sealing waxes - which use beeswax, shellac, or other animal source ingredients
☛ Please note: changing wax colors in your glue gun can take at least 2 sticks to complete.
The wax will melt into a pooling chamber within the gun, and new colors will mix with the old until enough new wax color runs true.
➢ This can create some fun combinations if you plan out your colors!
➢ If it is important for colors to not mix, you may wish to consider:
- Dedicating one glue gun to one color.
- Cutting pieces of lesser used colors to melt in our melting spoon
- (a melting pot is not recommended for this wax)
We bought these for our save the dates. They fit perfectly in our glue gun! The consistent was a little thicker than standard waxes so practice on paper first, but it came out stunning! Bonus they all arrived Perfect and didn’t require we added a additional postage on top of the 55 cents. Highly recommend! We are purchasing again!