Faux Sealing Wax - Single Sticks
- For use in a full-sized low temperature rated glue gun (not mini)
- Sticks are 4" x 0.43" | 101mm x 10.9mm
- 10-12 impressions per stick with 0.75" | 19mm diameter stamp
- Shiny finish
- Flexible and strong enough for mailing
- FDA certified for food contact *
- Plastic sealing product, not wax based
- Sold per stick
As an added bonus, this holds an FDA certification* for contact with food, which has made it very popular for topping wines, beers, and other food packaging.
Since faux wax is plastic based, it could be considered as a vegan substitution other sealing waxes - which use beeswax, shellac, or other animal source ingredients
☛ Please note: changing wax colors in your glue gun can take at least 2 sticks to complete.
The wax will melt into a pooling chamber within the gun, and new colors will mix with the old until enough new wax color runs true.
➢ This can create some fun combinations if you plan out your colors!
➢ If it is important for colors to not mix, you may wish to consider:
- Dedicating one glue gun to one color.
- Cutting pieces of lesser used colors to melt in our melting spoon
- (a melting pot is not recommended for this wax)
Wax seals for wedding
As I've never used this type of product before I was very impressed with packaging and how quick it was delivered t me. The instructions were easy to follow. I probably should have bought a different type of wax as it was difficult to melt without it going everywhere but I'll know in future. That was my lack of knowledge. The stamp was so pretty and easy to use. I have received so many compliments from guests at how the seals made such a difference to a basic envelope. It really was a beautiful finishing touch.