Faux Sealing Wax - 1lb
1lb (16oz) of Faux Wax is roughly 50 sticks.
- For use in a full sized, low temperature rated glue gun (0.43")
- 8-10 impressions per stick with 3/4" diameter stamp
- Shiny finish
- Flexible and strong enough for mailing
Faux Sealing Wax is a plastic sealing wax that will stay adhered to the smoothest of papers, and will not crack or smear during mailing.
Faux Wax is a very strong holding product & can easily hold onto your seal stamp; we recommend one uses an ice pack (or our non stick product) during production to easily release your sealing coin.
If you need a seal that will crack or break for opening,
please view our breakable sealing wax category.
☛ Please note: changing wax colors in your glue gun can take at least 2 sticks to complete.
The wax will melt into a pooling chamber within the gun, and new colors will mix with the old, until enough new wax color runs true.
➢ This can create some fun combinations if you plan out your colors!
➢ If it is important for colors to not mix, you may wish to consider:
- Dedicating one glue gun to one color.
- Cutting pieces of lesser used colors to melt in our melting spoon.
- (A melting pot is not recommended for this wax).