Waterstons Scottish Bank of England Wickless Sealing Wax
- Each wickless stick is 8.75" x 0.75" | 22cm x 15mm
- Please estimate 40+ seals per stick when used with 0.75" stamp.
- Very strong binding wax which will crack/break when purposefully flexed.
- Handmade in small batches, with 300+ year old recipe.
- High gloss finish in rich colors.
- Choose from red, silver and gold.
Banker's Wax Traditional Sealing Wax has been popular since 1752.
Banker's wax is a traditional wax, meaning its purpose is to create a tamper evident closure which provided authenticity of the sender, and will break if opened or tampered with.
This wax has traditionally been used for royal & Catholic ecclesiastical seals.
It is a very smooth, high shine wax handmade in Scotland, which takes wonderfully crisp and detailed impressions.
Being a solid stick without any wick, the sticks can easily be broken up
and fed into a melting pot or spoon for pouring directly onto ones application, or melted directly with a flame.