Original Sealing Wax With Wick - Vegan
- Our Original Wax is flexible, strong holding, and ideal for mailing.
- One wax stick will create approximately 8 to 10 seals with a 3/4" wax stamp.
- Sticks measure .75" x 0.5" | 6.9cm x 1.27cm
- Priced per stick
- Matte finish
- Flexible and strong enough for mailing
- FDA certified for food contact
- Sourced and created in USA
- Biodegradable over a very long time. We suggest recycling and reusing seals by re-sticking with double-sided adhesive, gluing to a magnet for decorative use, or remelting the wax to create a new wax seal.
As an added bonus, this holds an FDA certification* for contact with food, which has made it very popular for topping wines, beers, and other food packaging.
Since our original sealing wax is paraffin-based, it is considered as a vegan option for sealing wax - which traditionally uses beeswax, shellac, or other animal source ingredients.
Sold Per Stick
FDA certification 21CFR- 172.886 and 21CFR-178.3710
What had happened was my dog pooped the worst **** one night on a walk on a neighbor’s sidewalk. Like it could not be picked up. But I still tried. It went horribly. I ended up vomiting in the street. So I went home to write an apology note to drop in their mailbox. Only the day before, I had received my order from Letter Seals with this wax. I decided to find any kind of beauty I could that evening, and used the wax to seal my apology letter. It. Was. So. Easy. I had never used it before and got it on the first try. Beautifully. The beauty and ease of this wax was the only silver lining of that situation.
I ordered two wax sticks just to try them out. I love the look of wax seals on letters, and thought now was a great time to give them a go! Everything seems appropriately priced, and I received my wax quickly after ordering. The wax is really easy to use, and pretty intuitive as well, even as a first time user. They produce great seals, and my friends have loved receiving them! I will definitely be ordering more in the future.