Original Glue Gun Sealing Wax
- For use in a full-sized low temperature rated glue gun (not mini)
- Sticks are 3.25" x 0.43" | 182mm x 10.9mm
- 8-10 impressions per stick with 0.75" | 19mm diameter stamp
- Matte finish
- Flexible and strong enough for mailing
- FDA certified for food contact
As an added bonus, this holds an FDA certification* for contact with food, which has made it very popular for topping wines, beers, and other food packaging.
Since our original sealing wax is paraffin based, it is considered as a vegan substitution other sealing waxes - which use beeswax, shellac, or other animal source ingredients
☛ Please note: changing wax colors within a glue gun takes at least two sticks of wax to complete.
The wax will melt into a pooling chamber within the gun, and new colors will mix with the old until enough new wax color runs true.
➢ This can create some fun combinations if you plan out your colors!
➢ If it is important for colors to not mix, you may wish to consider:
- Dedicating one glue gun to one color.
- Cutting pieces of lesser-used colors to melt in our melting spoon or wax melter.
* FDA Certification 21CFR- 172.886 and 21CFR-178.3710.