We send a few messages once and a while about new products, ideas, and sales. Add your name to our nice list to receive those too!
Are you 18 years old or older?
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
The King's wax is a traditional handmade wax, meaning its purpose is to create a tamper-evident closure that provided the authenticity of the sender and will break if opened or tampered with.
It is a very smooth, high-shine wax handmade in Scotland, which takes wonderfully crisp and detailed impressions.
We ship worldwide from our US location via Postal, UPS, and DHL options available during checkout.
Faster shipping options will help speed along your delivery, but does not impact the order turnaround timing.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept for refund or exchange, within 30 days from date of order, a return of unused, non custom/special order items*.
If we have made an error with your order, or an item is not working as expected, please let us know right away so we may sort it out quickly for you. firstname.lastname@example.org
These are a few stipulations we must make about some aspects of a return:
- Returning orders that received free shipping will have the shipping cost we incurred to ship the order deducted from the return.
- If an order was paid via PayPal, and is received after 30 days, the PayPal transaction fee we paid will be deducted from the return, as it will not be refunded to us past 30 days.
- Products must be in the condition you received them, and in the original manufacturer product packaging (if any).
- Return shipping charges are not refundable. If we have made an error, we will supply you with return postage.
- Refused or unclaimed items will be refunded when they arrive back to us, but the postage paid to send the package is not refundable.
Please mail all qualified returns to (trackable method suggested):
LetterSeals.com 24131 Crystal Lake Road Woodinville WA 98077USA