Manuscript Sealing Wax | For Mini Glue Gun
Stuart Houghton Sealing Waxes were originally created in Great Britain in 1845.
These wonderful waxes are now created by the Manuscript Pen Company of the UK.
- Length 3.85" | 98mm
- Use with mini craft sealing wax gun
- Low Melting Point
- Flexible for mailing purposes
- Instructions for use included
- Will create 5-8 seals per stick when used with a 0.75" | 1.9cm stamp
These single sticks are available in:
☛ Please note: changing wax colors with a glue gun takes a bit of wax to complete.
The wax will melt into a pooling chamber within the gun, and new colors will mix with the old,
until enough new wax can be run through to clear the color.
➢ This can create some fun combinations if you plan out your colors!
➢ If it is important for colors to not mix, you may wish to consider:
- Dedicating one glue gun to one color.
- Cutting pieces of lesser used colors to melt in our melting spoon.
- Using the glue gun wax as a wickless sealing wax and melting near a flame.
Great experience, high quality
Always great products!
Didnt get to try product
If I recieved the gold glue gun wax I couldwrite a proper review but I was sent silver regular sealing wax instead. Didnt want to go through the trouble of returning. I will just order from another shop.
Very poor quality and does
Very poor quality and does not leave a very deep indent.
Wax glue gun sticks
Super easy to use. Great quality and fast shipping