Letter writing societies and clubs keep the tradition of hand written correspondence alive and evolving with events, pen pal groups, special products and more.
Join a group in your area to learn about upcoming events, find ephemera items, and get back to the basics of treasured communication.
Hand written notes & letters are important!
- Letters + notes demonstrate the importance of a relationship.
- A written note or thank you is a way to touch those you love.
- Writing a letter can make you happier!
- A personal thank you note is an important way to show appreciation for a gift or effort.
- What a surprise for someone to find in their mailbox!
- It is easier than you think!
Lonely Pencil Club (kids only)
If your society or club in not listed, please email me to be added to the list: firstname.lastname@example.org