* Fill the vessel with the desire amount of denatured alcohol. Replace wick and cap set up by screwing back on.
* Adjust the wick with side dial to bring just enough wick above the collar to allow for lighting.
* The wick is now ready for lighting.
Please keep in mind that the flame from alcohol is very hard to see - use caution with an open flame.
* Experiment with the height of the wick to get the desired strength of flame for your needs.
* Extinguish the flame with a snuffer, or by blowing it out.Replace the cap to prevent the alcohol from evaporating.
This size lamp/burner is a nice size to have resident on a desk top to use on demandanytime you have occasion to create a seal.
Pictured above is our Alcohol Lamp with packaging & our Melting Spoon.