Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Winter Fun Forever 1st Class Postage
Regular price$ 15.00
Issue Date October 23, 2014
OUT OF PRINT | LIMITED STOCK
Sheet of 20 Stamps.
Winter days can be a wonderful time to appreciate the great outdoors with friends and loved ones. Drawing on nostalgic images of snowy childhoods, the Winter Fun stamps can be used not only to convey the joyful spirit of the holiday season and the new year, but also to send cheerful greetings for any occasion all winter long.
Each stamp is sure to add a welcome splash of warmth to letters and cards during the year's coldest months. With four playful designs, Winter Fun celebrates some of the season's most enjoyable activities: ice-skating, making snow angels, building snowmen, and bird-watching. The art for the ice-skaters design was painted with acrylic on plywood with a dry brush technique to give the illustration a textured, folk-art feel. The other three were all hand-sketched and then digitally manipulated.
Art director Ethel Kessler designed the stamps using existing illustrations by Janet Atkinson, Jing Jing Tsong, and Christine Roy. The Winter Fun stamps are being issued as Forever stamps in self-adhesive booklets of 20 (five of each design).
The Winter Fun stamps are being issued as Forever® stamps. These Forever stamps will always be equal in value to the current First-Class Mail® one-ounce rate.
Made in the USA
Postage stamps are not eligible for discounts through sales or coupon codes.
We ship worldwide from our US location via Postal, UPS, and DHL options available during checkout.
Faster shipping options will help speed along your delivery, but does not impact the order turnaround timing.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept for refund or exchange, within 30 days from date of order, a return of unused, non custom/special order items*.
If we have made an error with your order, or an item is not working as expected, please let us know right away so we may sort it out quickly for you. email@example.com
These are a few stipulations we must make about some aspects of a return:
- Returning orders that received free shipping will have the shipping cost we incurred to ship the order deducted from the return.
- If an order was paid via PayPal, and is received after 30 days, the PayPal transaction fee we paid will be deducted from the return, as it will not be refunded to us past 30 days.
- Products must be in the condition you received them, and in the original manufacturer product packaging (if any).
- Return shipping charges are not refundable. If we have made an error, we will supply you with return postage.
- Refused or unclaimed items will be refunded when they arrive back to us, but the postage paid to send the package is not refundable.
Please mail all qualified returns to (trackable method suggested):
LetterSeals.com 24131 Crystal Lake Road Woodinville WA 98077 USA