Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Wild Orchids Forever 1st Class Postage Stamps
Regular price$ 15.00
Release date of February 21, 2020
OUT OF PRINT, LIMITED STOCK
The Postal Service celebrates the exotic beauty of orchids with 10 new stamps in booklets of 20 and coils of 3,000 and 10,000. Each stamp features a photograph of one of nine species that grow wild in the United States:Cypripedium californicum, Hexalectris spicata, Cypripedium reginae, Spiranthes odorata, Triphora trianthophoros, Platanthera grandiflora, Cyrtopodium polyphyllum, Calopogon tuberosusandPlatanthera leucophaea.
Orchids also have common names, with some plants having several different names in popular use.
Art director Ethel Kessler designed the stamps with existing photographs by Jim Fowler.
The Wild Orchids stamps are being issued as Forever® stamps. These Forever stamps will always be equal in value to the current First-Class Mail® one-ounce rate.
Made in the USA
Postage stamps are not eligible for discounts through sales or coupon codes.
We ship worldwide from our US location via Postal, UPS, and DHL options available during checkout.
Faster shipping options will help speed along your delivery, but does not impact the order turnaround timing.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept for refund or exchange, within 30 days from date of order, a return of unused, non custom/special order items*.
If we have made an error with your order, or an item is not working as expected, please let us know right away so we may sort it out quickly for you. firstname.lastname@example.org
These are a few stipulations we must make about some aspects of a return:
- Returning orders that received free shipping will have the shipping cost we incurred to ship the order deducted from the return.
- If an order was paid via PayPal, and is received after 30 days, the PayPal transaction fee we paid will be deducted from the return, as it will not be refunded to us past 30 days.
- Products must be in the condition you received them, and in the original manufacturer product packaging (if any).
- Return shipping charges are not refundable. If we have made an error, we will supply you with return postage.
- Refused or unclaimed items will be refunded when they arrive back to us, but the postage paid to send the package is not refundable.
Please mail all qualified returns to (trackable method suggested):
LetterSeals.com 24131 Crystal Lake Road Woodinville WA 98077 USA