Bank of England Wax with Wick
- Each stick is 7.87" | 20cm in length | Sold per stick
- Please estimate 15-20+ seals per stick.
- Very strong binding wax which will crack/break when purposefully flexed.
- Handmade in small batches, with 300+ year old recipe.
- High gloss finish in rich colors.
- Choose from red, silver and gold.
Banker's Wax Traditional Sealing Wax has been popular since 1752.
Banker's wax is a traditional handmade wax, meaning its purpose is to create a tamper evident closure which provided authenticity of the sender, and will break if opened or tampered with.
This wax has traditionally been used for royal & Catholic ecclesiastical seals.
It is a very smooth, high shine wax handmade in Scotland, which takes wonderfully crisp and detailed impressions.