Original Glue Gun Sealing Wax
- Glue Gun Sealing Wax is flexible, strong holding, and ideal for mailing.
- For use in a 1/2" standard full sized, low temperature glue gun.
- Ideal for creating a large volume of seals at once, or just a few at a time .
- 10x faster than wick style waxes, without the risk of soot contamination from the wick and flame.
- One wax stick will create approximately 8 to 10 seals with a 3/4" wax stamp.
- Sticks measure 3.75" x 0.43"
- This sealing wax recipe is free of animal products (Vegan), and FDA certified safe for food contact and packaging.
- Pricing is per stick
☛ Please note: changing wax colors within a glue gun takes at least two sticks of wax to complete.
The wax will melt into a pooling chamber within the gun, and new colors will mix with the old, until enough new wax color runs true.
➢ This can create some fun combinations if you plan out your colors!
➢ If it is important for colors to not mix, you may wish to consider:
- Dedicating one glue gun to one color.
- Cutting pieces of lesser used colors to melt in our melting spoon or wax melter.
* FDA Certification 21CFR- 172.886 and 21CFR-178.3710.
My new go-to for wax seal products!
I have paid way too much money on mediocre products from the big names, I stumbled upon LetterSeals.com and I am very pleased with what I have received. The wax is very high quality and the color is beautiful. It worked perfectly with my glue gun as stated. Shipping was quick. I can't wait to get more! Thank you!