Shipping | Returns | Privacy
- For most international delivery addresses, our shopping cart will quote rates for Postal Shipping, UPS, and DHL - based on the package weight and delivery address.
- Shipping via DHL will arrive to most international locations within 2-3 business days, and is trackable with guaranteed delivery.
- UPS shipping is trackable, with guaranteed delivery within the quoted timeline.
- Postal shipping is the most economical, but is not trackable worldwide, and can take upwards of 3-4 weeks for delivery. We do not guarantee delivery via Postal Services.
We work to ship all in stock orders within 1-2 business days of placement.
If an order is placed with us for stock items on a Friday, we will be able to ship the order Monday morning.
Orders placed Friday with Next Day Air options will ship Monday morning and be delivered Tuesday. Two Day Air orders placed on a Thursday will be shipped on Friday, and will arrive on Tuesday.
If an order has a “made to order” item included, these orders will ship within the time frame for production noted on each of these product pages.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept for refund or exchange, within 30 days from date of order, a return of unused, non custom/special order items (see below).
* We cannot, and do not, guarantee the success of wax seals surviving the mailing process. There are many variables to consider, from paper quality, to postal sorting machines - that we would not be able to offer any conjecture that your seals would stay adhered or remain intact. For the best chance of a wax seal arriving to its receiver unscathed, please consider mailing it inside the envelope on the letter itself, or a smaller interior envelope.
* If the returning order received free shipping, the shipping cost we incurred to ship the item(s) will deducted from the refund.
* If an order was paid via PayPal, and is received after 30 days from the transaction date, the PayPal transaction fee will be deducted from the return.
* Products must be in the condition you received them, and in the original manufacturer product packaging (if any).
Please mail all qualified returns to (trackable method suggested):
24131 Crystal Lake Road
Woodinville WA 98077
If we have made any error in the production of the these above items, we will gladly remake and replace the item.
RETURNING/CANCELING SPECIAL ORDERS
We may need to specifically order extra materials and work after hours for special production orders, thusly, returns and cancellations of finalized large special orders are subject to a 20% fee (not for standard orders). This fee is only to cover costs incurred by us to produce the goods and/or special order materials.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. We keep this information in house as a matter of transaction record only, and do not share or sell your information.
We can never see or access your payment account details at any time.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific transaction only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: LetterSeals.com 24131 crystal lake road, woodinville, WA, 98077, United States
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.