Taper Bankers Wax with Wick
- Each stick is 7.87" | 20cm in length | Sold per stick
- Please estimate 15-20+ seals per stick.
- Very strong binding wax which will crack/break when purposefully flexed.
- Handmade in small batches, with 300+ year old recipe.
- High gloss finish in rich colors.
- Choose from red, silver and gold.
Banker's wax is a traditional handmade wax, meaning its purpose is to create a tamper evident closure which provided authenticity of the sender, and will break if opened or tampered with.
It is a very smooth, high shine wax handmade in Scotland, which takes wonderfully crisp and detailed impressions.
Great Sealing Wax, Great Service.
Very happy with the quality of the wax, the packaging and delivery. Thank you.
The wax works just as expected. I am very glad to own this antiquated breakable wax. Please bear in mind that after the seal has been created, the wax is very brittle and will most likely break during transit if being mailed through the postal system. For all mailings, use the flexible wax which is readily available on Amazon etc.. However, for letters being hand delivered, this wax makes a very archaic touch; having the receiver break the seal prior to opening the letter is a timeless bygone.