LetterSeals.com Original Sealing Wax | For Standard Glue Gun | Single Sticks
- Glue Gun Sealing Wax is flexible, strong holding, and ideal for mailing.
- For use in standard full sized, low temperature glue gun (not mini craft size)
- One wax stick will create approximately 8 to 10 seals with a 3/4" wax stamp.
- Sold per stick
- Sticks measure 3.75" x 0.43"
- Our preference for creating a large volume of seals at once. 10x faster than wick style waxes.
Our Original Glue Gun sealing wax is created in our Seattle studio by hand.
As a bonus, it is FDA certified for direct contact with food,
making it the ideal wax for bottle topping and food packaging.
FDA Certification 21CFR- 172.886 and 21CFR-178.3710.
☛ Please note: changing wax colors within a glue gun takes at least two sticks of wax to complete.
The wax will melt into a pooling chamber within the gun, and new colors will mix with the old, until enough new wax color runs true.
➢ This can create some fun combinations if you plan out your colors!
➢ If it is important for colors to not mix, you may wish to consider:
- Dedicating one glue gun to one color.
- Cutting pieces of lesser used colors to melt in our melting spoon.