Original Sealing Wax With Wick - Vegan
- Our Original Wax is flexible, strong holding, and ideal for mailing.
- One wax stick will create approximately 8 to 10 seals with a 3/4" wax stamp.
- Sticks measure .75" x 0.5" | 6.9cm x 1.27cm
- Priced per stick
- Matte finish
- Flexible and strong enough for mailing
- FDA certified for food contact
- Sourced and created in USA
- Biodegradable over a very long time. We suggest recycling and reusing seals by re-sticking with double-sided adhesive, gluing to a magnet for decorative use, or remelting the wax to create a new wax seal.
As an added bonus, this holds an FDA certification* for contact with food, which has made it very popular for topping wines, beers, and other food packaging.
Since our original sealing wax is paraffin-based, it is considered as a vegan option for sealing wax - which traditionally uses beeswax, shellac, or other animal source ingredients.
Sold Per Stick
FDA certification 21CFR- 172.886 and 21CFR-178.3710
Cranberry Vegan Sealing Wax
For anyone having trouble finding quality sealing wax, seals (customized, too), and stationery, look no more. Letterseals.com provides all your needs. The cranberry sealing wax is easy to use and produces a rich, dark red seal. Lover the customized service for each order. Quality products at affordable prices and great customer service.
So impossibly Easy
What had happened was my dog pooped the worst **** one night on a walk on a neighbor’s sidewalk. Like it could not be picked up. But I still tried. It went horribly. I ended up vomiting in the street. So I went home to write an apology note to drop in their mailbox. Only the day before, I had received my order from Letter Seals with this wax. I decided to find any kind of beauty I could that evening, and used the wax to seal my apology letter. It. Was. So. Easy. I had never used it before and got it on the first try. Beautifully. The beauty and ease of this wax was the only silver lining of that situation.