Jewel Glue Gun Sealing Wax | For Standard Glue Gun
12 NEW COLORS!
Created in the traditional recipe format, with a flexible modern twist - each color is vibrant, mailable, strong, and flexible.
Made with a beeswax base, and strengthened with traditional resins, this wax will hold up to the rigors of handling and posting.
We are personally thrilled with the bright jewel tones of each color,
as well as the impressions this wax takes.
☞ Choose from 49 gorgeous colors
☞ Pricing is per stick.
- For use in a full-sized low temperature rated glue gun (not mini)
- Sticks are 5.5" x 0.43" | 139mm x 10.9mm
- 15-20 impressions per stick with 0.75" | 19mm diameter stamp
- Low gloss finish
- Flexible and strong enough for mailing
- Beeswax base with reinforcing resins
☛ Please note: changing wax colors with a glue gun takes a bit of wax to complete.
The wax will melt into a pooling chamber within the gun, and new colors will mix with the old,
until enough new wax can be run through to clear the color.
➢ This can create some fun combinations if you plan out your colors!
➢ If it is important for colors to not mix, you may wish to consider:
- Dedicating one glue gun to one color.
- Cutting pieces of lesser-used colors to melt in our melting spoon.
- Using the glue gun wax as a wickless sealing wax and melting near a flame.
High quality as always
This is a wonderful, high-quality product that looks so beautiful on the envelope! Not every color looks as “jewel-like” as others, but definitely lives up to the description online. Since I don’t have a glue gun, I usually cut up a few beads and melt it over a flame and it works great! The lighting’s not the best in this picture, but I used apricot on an orange envelope and it came out great. This product is definitely a repeat buy for me. Great job!
This wax is amazing! It's gorgeous. I got this in both Black Cherry and Silver. I have not gotten to the Silver stick yet but I can't wait to. The black cherry is such a beautiful deep red that I already have back up sticks in my cart haha. For being my first time using this kind of wax I'm blown away and I can't wait to try more colors.